You are lying on the sofa and enjoying the free time you have got after completing your dissertation. Thanks God you have written it! But hey! What about your dissertation report? Are you going to leave it for the best times? That is not fair, you know! You should not give way to your laziness until you pushed the matter through. Finish writing your dissertation report and enjoy the final variant of your work. Besides, 1,400-1,600 words is not that much in comparison with what has already been done, isn’t it? Below you will find a list of components your dissertation report should contain:
- Your dissertation report should point out an outline of your investigation purposes;
- Your dissertation report should contain a summary of the methods used for your investigation;
- Your dissertation report should present a summary of the experiments you have undertaken in details. Also, you should describe the methods of carrying out your experiments;
- Your dissertation report should indicate the major findings of your research;
- Your dissertation reports should indicate the framework of your dissertation (i.e. the structure of the parts and chapters);
- Your dissertation report should also present the bibliography used.
Dissertation report is an integral part of every dissertation project and should be attached to it. That is why do not think that you will manage to put it off and hand in your dissertation reports apart from your dissertation.
We hope that the tips presented above will help you write your dissertation report as good as possible. So, say “no!” to your laziness, rally your thoughts together and make your dissertation report perfect. Mind that a good report is a trademark that will be paid much attention to when checking your project.