Biological and literary perspectives are two major options to choose from if you are asked to write essays on animals. So, think for a while about your background knowledge, interests, necessary skills and choose the most suitable way for completing your paper.
Here, you will find useful tips for writing your essay, no matter what option you are going to choose.
An animal cell essay is the first idea you can consider. So, if you like this idea, you are welcome to highlight it in your paper.
What particular issues can you focus on when writing animal cell essays?
- Structure and functions of animal cells;
- Things that plant and animal cells have in common;
- Two main differences between plant and animal cells, etc.
There is a good way to make your animal cell essay better. Draw a diagram showing all the major parts of animal cells.
If you do not like the idea of writing an animal cell essay, there is one more suggestion that we have for you. Write about the oddest animals that live on the planet. A star-nosed mole, yeti crab, or platypus – all of them can be discussed in your paper.
Many writers chose animals as the main characters of their works. So, any story about animals can be the main focus of your essay. We suggest you write The Lowest Animal essay devoted to the work of Mark Twain. It is a sarcastic and really exciting story, and we are sure you will enjoy writing The Lowest Animal essay.
Here are several questions for you to answer in The Lowest Animal essays:
- What generalizations did Twain make after conducting experiments in the London Zoo?
- Why did Mark Twain think that animals are superior to humans?
- What animals did Mark Twain compare to people?