Academic writing presupposes a set of rules to be observed in the process of creating interesting and appealing essays and research papers. Actually, there are many types of academic papers, each having its purpose and certain guidelines to follow.
Commonly, a tutor gives some instructions on the way the paper should be written. However, the instructions may contain some hints on the appropriate formatting and citation of an essay or a research paper. If you cannot understand something, you should ask about it in order not get a clear comprehension of what should be written. A 1 page essay is an academic paper which appears to be not so easy to write.
- The most common questions on the 1 page essay include the topic, format, structure, and other basic aspects of academic writing.
- You can certainly find the answers to all your questions on the 1 page essay on the Internet. Electronic databases contain many guidelines and hints on writing academic papers of all types including the 1 page essay.
- You can write a reflective 1 page essay on your reasons for applying for a college or your first experience of travelling abroad.
- Besides, you can choose a simple topic for your 1 page essay in order to structure it properly and give all arguments you want to present. If you will choose a broader topic, you will get something larger than a 1 page essay.
- An argumentative 1 page essay can be not very grounded due to the small word count required.
Anyway, you may use our hints on writing a 1 page essay or find some more information on the Internet.