The format of research paper is developed in accordance with academic instructions provided by the teacher. Research paper format may vary from paper to paper depending on the complexity and style of writing. It is necessary to underline the fact that research paper formats can be easily found on the internet for students to understand basic types and tips of their planning.
The analysis of research paper format should be related to investigation of certain aspects:
- Academic citation style;
- Spacing between lines and words;
- Titling and heading of the paper;
These points are referred to research paper format in terms of paper organization. One more important aspect in research paper format is related to paper structure:
- Introduction. Special attention should be paid in research paper format to paper titling and topic identification (it is important to be specific);
- The methods used in research analysis;
- The way of results and findings organization. Research paper format can require the presentation of the data in the form of graphs or tables;
- Concluding part and appendices. In accordance with research paper format, concluding subsections can be required; for example, discussion and appendices.