Topic Generator for Speech Writers & Students
Struggling with writing?
We can help you out and deliver a paper within 3 hours! Learn More
Every high school and college student faces the need to come up with topics for their assignments. It can be a draining and time-consuming activity. That's why we are happy to present our topic generator. This tool can develop a variety of inspiring topic ideas and writing prompts on any subject. Continue reading to discover:
- Ways of using a topic generator;
- Tips on topic development;
- Answers to common questions on topic selection.
Now, let’s get started!
- 👍 Speech Topic Generator Benefits
- ✅ How to Use the Writing Topic Generator?
- 👌 Developing a Perfect Topic for Your Assignment
- ✍️ Tips on Starting the Writing Process
- 🤔 FAQs
- 🔗 References
👍 Speech Topic Generator Benefits
The most essential benefits of this essay and speech topic generator are listed below.
|🚅 Very fast||100% online, no sign-up required.|
|🔰 Easy to use||Add the keywords & enjoy the result.|
|⭕ Multipurpose||Generates informative & persuasive topics.|
|🤑 No payments||The speech topic generator is 100% free.|
✅ How to Use the Writing Topic Generator?
The topic generator is designed to help you find a subject for writing assignments. But that's not all: it is capable of much more. Whether you’re working on an essay, speech, or creative task, consider using this tool.
A writing idea generator is easy to utilize. You only need to:
- Type in one or more words related to the assignment;
- Click the “Search topics” button;
- Go over the presented options;
- Choose the one you like best.
Looks pretty straightforward, doesn't it? It's a free online tool that can save you time and effort with many assignments to come. Now, let's learn about other usages of the topic generator.
🔀 As a Random Topic Generator
If you don't know the subject of your paper, use this tool as a topic randomizer:
- Click the "Random topics" button without entering any keywords;
- Review the list of random topic ideas;
- Select the best one.
Make use of this tool when working with creative tasks such as writing a poem or even drawing.
🖊️ As an Essay Topic Generator
Knowing which type of paper you're writing will make the search for a topic easier. Your essay is likely to fall under one of these categories:
- Argumentative , where you defend a specific standpoint.
- Persuasive, where you convince the audience to adopt a particular opinion.
- Expository, in which you analyze a subject and explain it to the reader.
- Informative, which aims to educate the reader.
Regardless of the assignment type, the topic generator will point you in the right direction. It includes creative writing tasks, such as ideas for a short story.
🔊 As a Speech Topic Generator
Students are likely to do public speaking at some point in their academic career. When preparing to speak at an event, you want your topic to be catchy and engaging. The topic generator will help you prepare for:
- Speeches. Whether it’s impromptu, persuasive, oratory, or extemporaneous speech, you will find a topic that’s just right for you!
- Debates. No matter the subject, this tool will help you choose a topic for a winning discussion.
Remember that you can always take a generated idea and give it your own twist.
🔬 As a Research Question Generator
A research question serves as the foundation for the whole investigation process. A clear and well-structured question plays a crucial role in science fair projects. It can refer to qualitative and quantitative research alike.
To generate a question, do the following:
- Specify the research subject;
- Choose one of the generated results;
- Reword a topic idea into a question.
Follow these steps to start an excellent research project.
👌 Making Exciting Essay & Speech Topics
Every student wants to succeed with their assignments. Do you know what to do before and after choosing a topic? To find out, take a look at the following helpful tips.
💡 Brainstorming Ideas
The goal of brainstorming is to quickly produce as many ideas as possible. There are two types of brainstorming:
- General brainstorming. Be innovative, revise your memories and experience, write down all ideas.
- Subject-specific brainstorming. Direct all creativity towards a particular field.
Aside from it, you can also:
- Research topic ideas. Don’t be limited by one source or subject generator. The wider your research is, the more likely you are to find a perfect topic.
- Narrow or broaden the subject. Widening the issue can help generate new ideas. Making it more specific allows you to focus your attention on one aspect.
Remember the first rule of brainstorming: no idea is a bad idea!
📚 Researching Your Topic
Once you've landed on a topic, make sure to understand what you're dealing with. Research the selected subject to be fully confident about your choice. Consider looking at these sources:
- A primary source is the one that has not been analyzed yet. For example, if you’re writing about a book, the book itself will be the primary source. Use it as the main evidence.
- Secondary source refer to the research which has already been done. It covers everything from interviews to scholarly articles. Use these sources to support your argument.
After you've done the research, ask yourself this question: Are you satisfied with your choice? If not, don't worry. Keep seeking until you find the right topic. If yes, congratulations! Now you can start working on the assignment.
✏️ How to Make a Topic Narrow
If your topic consists of three words or less (such as "global warming," "social media," "alcoholism"), it may be too broad. Nearly all subjects have numerous aspects to them. So, consider narrowing your topic. It will:
- Ease the research and writing process;
- Prevent you from information overload;
- Make your paper more focused.
This is how you narrow down a topic:
- Pick one specific aspect:
The effects of global warming.
- Determine from which angle you will approach it:
The effects of global warming on marine life.
- Make it interesting:
Suffering of marine life due to global warming.
Repeat these steps a couple of times to make your topic more focused. Be creative!
✍️ Tips on Starting the Writing Process
Not that you’ve done some research, you can start writing. Here are some helpful tips to kickstart the process:
- State your thesis. It should reflect the main focus of the assignment. Do your best to formulate it in one sentence.
Make an outline. ThIt is the skeleton of your paper. Plan out what you will say in each part while keeping the thesis in mind. A basic outline consists of the following:
- Body paragraphs
- Write an introduction. Make it engaging to stir up the reader's interest. Be sure to introduce the thesis statement smoothly.
Consider the format. There are many different styles: APA, MLA, Chicago, Turabian style, you name it. Since every format has its unique guidelines, make sure to:
- Set up a correct document format;
- Create the title page according to the requirements;
- Adjust the header;
- Prepare the last page to insert citation information.
Make sure to follow these tips to be all set for writing an excellent paper.
📌 How Do You Pick an Essay Topic?
- Determine the subject;
- Brainstorm topic ideas;
- Choose the one you like most;
- Narrow it down if necessary.
📌 What Is a Limited Topic?
📌 What Is a Good Topic for a Research Paper?
- Relevant: exciting and up to date
- Researchable: you can easily find information about it
- Appealing for you: you'd like to know more about this topic.
📌 How do you Find a Topic for a Research Paper?
- The subject is well-researched;
- You already have some knowledge about this topic;
- It is interesting to study.